Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Not So White Christmas
So I am trying to catch up on everything here! So this Christmas was a pretty mellow one but by far my favorite Christmas I have ever had even though there was no snow! Christmas Eve we spent with our good family friend Christine, her son Colin, Christine mom Linda and her boyfriend Greg and Christines fiance. We spend Christmas eve with them ever year and I love it! We always have a good time and then we exchange presents that we got for each other.
Christmas day was the best! All of us opened out presents (my present was going to Utah so I only got a few things from my siblings. A mug, shirt stuff like that which is fine!) We had so many laughs and everything was just really fun I loved it!
Then for dinner that night our friends from Massachusetts the Atkins and also the missionaries from church came over and that was also super fun!!! I Don't really have an pictures at the moment but once I find some I will post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment